LINCOLN, Neb. (KMTV) — As this weekend’s Garth Brooks concert at Memorial Stadium approaches, organizers want people attending to have a clean experience. Thanks to other situations happening and closures, alternate routes are remaining advised. To assist, the City of Lincoln and the Nebraska Point out Patrol furnished guides to targeted traffic, parking and more.
The Town of Lincoln presented the next:
People to Lincoln are inspired to get there early and use the subsequent routes to steer clear of closures and delays:
- I-80/Highway 77 (from west) – Consider exit 397, follow Hwy. 77 south, just take the Rosa Parks Way exit east, and adhere to South 10th Road into downtown
- Highway 77 (from south) – Just take the Rosa Parks Way exit east, and observe South 10th Road into downtown
- I-80/Cornhusker Hwy. (from east) – Choose exit 409, follow Cornhusker Hwy. and transform south on Point out Honest Park Generate and go on west on Salt Creek Roadway
- I-80/I-180 – Consider exit 401a, merge onto I-180 south, then merge on to Ninth Road. Assume delays utilizing this route.
- Lincoln residents touring downtown from the north really should observe Antelope Valley Parkway to Salt Creek Roadway. Drivers from the south should really stick to Regular Boulevard/Capitol Parkway to “N” Road downtown.
City parking alternatives:
Parking meters are enforced Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Readers may well park at any meter all working day for only $10 with the PassportParking application obtainable at https://qrco.de/bcICCF. For much more information about reserved parking and other downtown parking choices, go to parkandgo.org. Park and Go services are credit score card only for party parking:
- Crimson 1 Garage, 555 “R” Street – $20
- Green 2 Garage, 530 “P” Street – $20
- Blue 3 Garage, 535 “P” Avenue – $20
- Lumberworks Garage, 700 “N” Road – $20
- Haymarket Garage, 848 “Q” Avenue – $20
- Sector Spot Garage, 925 “Q” Avenue – $20
- Que Position Garage, 1111 “Q” Street – $20
- Larson Garage, 1317 “Q” Road – $20
- College Sq. Garage, 101 N. 14th St. – $20
- Depot South Good deal, Seventh and “O” streets – $20
- North Bottoms Good deal, 1310 Charleston Street – $20
- Centre Park Garage, 1120 “N” Avenue – $12
StarTran shuttle provider:
Concertgoers can park at 6 practical destinations all around Lincoln for transportation to and from the concert. The value of this services is $5 each individual way or $10 roundtrip, for every particular person. To invest in progress tickets on your mobile cellular phone, text “TOKEN” to 41411 to get the down load url. Current your ticket on your phone when boarding the bus to and from the concert (you must be in a position to access the internet when boarding). Masks are expected and shuttles are hard cash only. No costs greater than $20 will be recognized at the tons and precise change is desired. Shuttles will drop off and pickup on “R” Avenue amongst 12th and 14th streets. Ongoing shuttle company is readily available from 5 to 6:15 p.m. from these places:
- Municipal Company Center, 949 W. Bond St. (consider I-80 exit 399, observe Northwest 12th Avenue north and transform suitable on West Bond Avenue)
- North Star Superior School, 5801 N. 33rd St. (acquire I-80 exit 403, observe North 27th Road south and switch remaining on to Folkways Boulevard)
- Gateway Mall, 61st and “O” streets, former Sears great deal on the southeast facet
- Southeast Local community School, 8800 “O” St., bus end in the major large amount
- Holmes Lake, 70th and Typical streets, large amount 5, west conclusion of the park on Holmes North Shore Street
- Southwest Significant School, 7001 S. 14th St.
Other downtown road closures:
- 14th Road involving “O” and “P” streets – Zoofest, Thursday, August 12 and Friday, August 13
- “N” Road amongst 14th and 16th streets and Centennial Shopping mall South amongst “M” and “O” streets – Lincoln on the Streets, Friday, August 13
- Seventh and Eighth streets, Cover Road between “P” and “Q” streets, “P” Road between Seventh and Eighth streets and “Q” Road between Seventh and Canopy streets – Haymarket Farmers Sector, Saturday, August 14
- Stadium Drive west of the stadium will be closed to all autos. Passenger fall-off and select-up will not be allowed in entrance of the stadium in advance of or soon after the concert.
- 17th Street from “R” to “X” streets on the UNL Town Campus
The Nebraska Point out Patrol presented the pursuing:
Yesterday, the Nebraska Athletics Division delivered a information for attendees of what to hope in regards to parking, tickets and extra.
If you haven’t ordered tickets to see Garth Brooks this weekend, there’s even now time.
Download our apps now for all of our most up-to-date coverage.
Get the most up-to-date information and climate shipped straight to your inbox.